My entire collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My entire collection

To try out my new digital cam I decided to take pictures of my entire collection and here are the resulting pictures.

My acoustics:
    Upper row from left to right: ancient Ukelele, east european 12 string mandolin (which as it is now is unplayable), eighties "Condor" Ukelele Banjo. Bottom row from left to right: Ibanez Mandolin, Cheap no-name Baritone Ukelele tuned in fifths, mid eighties Aria classical (the guitar which I learned to play on), Eighties Japanese made Martin sigma Dr 18E.

My Project guitars that I have yet to re-assemble or which will never be playable at all.
    On top: My early eighties Peavey T15 "Yoko" (Together with "the Veteran" my most cherished guitar), my self built Jazzmaster with strat pickups. Bottom row: The TelePaul (For some reason I could never get this one to feel right.), My first all self designed and pro built guitar "Misty" (see TelePaul, I never got it to feel and sound the way I wanted), my half sized strat, A strat casco somebody gave me a while ago (I haven't found the time to do anything with it yet), a Les Paul Casco (Also from the same guy I got the strat casco from, all maple construction)

My Basses.
    From left to right: My sunburst Stagg Fender Jazz bass copy, my fretless "Ricky-rethink" self built bass, my selfbuilt Jan Knooren custom five string and last but not least, my heavy metal bass.

And I've saved the best for last...

My solids.
    On top: My 1989 Squier Stratocaster "The Veteran" (When I die, burry this one along with me) and my Peavey Generation "Tele". Bottom row: my heavily modified 1998 Squier Affinity tele "Striper", my self built Tele/SG hybrid "Fido" (Because of a 7UP Fido Dido button on the headstock), My 2005 Gibson SG "Odie" (A Name it got from my band members because a previous guitarist they worked with had a similar SG with an Odie from Garfield sticker.) and finally my modified ESP LTD Viper which is tuned down a full step.

Nice collection! I see a lot of really cool collections, but yours is especially unique because it is so diverse. You have a lot of neat pieces and they all seem to have a lot of personality! I like it all!

Comment

Wow! You have quite the array of instruments!

Very nice....

Comment

Different is good, bro! Nice collection! Yoko is very cool.

Comment

Eclectic
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

very cool - that looks like a fun bunch of instruments!
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Not the biggest or most expensive collection I've seen on this site, but DEFINITELY one of the most unique ones. That collection shows love of playing and working on instruments. Very nice.
              My gear
              87 Charvel Model 6
              86 Charvel Model 4
              93 Jackson RR EX
              93 Jackson Kelly STD
              88 Ibanez RG560
              99 Schecter Diamond C-7
              Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Working...
              X