Ibanez Q.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straycat View Post
    I like the RG body too. Love the 550s.You will be the one I PM when I get tired of it.Give me some time.LOL.
    Who knows, maybe it will grow on you. But in a way, your right. I have not really ever owned a life changing Ibanez. But for what they are, they are pretty cool...

You have all the time you need, sir...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I got a new trem arm at the local Ibanez dealer today.The counter dude said "you have an old 570FM?"Lets see it.I brought it in and he started to make offers I said not for sale......dude.
      The sales force at that store is a joke and the owner is a bit of a dick. I only go there if I have to.
      Last edited by straycat; 04-23-2007, 06:21 PM.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

You paid $149 for it!
        Score!
        -Rick

Comment

Yeah I was in a pawn shop and saw that it was a MIJ Ibanez and an older one because of the neck plate on the back.The sticker said $299.00.I asked the lady if she could do any better on the price seeing that they had no case and there were dings in the paint and some pitting on the trem.She said I'll go look and she how much we have in it.She came back and said hows $149.00 out the door no tax?I said OK we have a deal.

Comment

$299 would have still been a killer deal.
            That's a keeper.
            -Rick

Comment

I tweaked the pickups and she sounds damn good .Had to rewire it all back to stock config and now it splits the hum coils correctly in the 2 and 4 positions.Very nice tones I'm impressed.
              I'm afraid this is a keeper.I never thought I'd say that about any Ibanez other than a LNG JEM.

Comment

Working...
              X