No announcement yet.

Anyone own or try a Godin Detour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a guy who has a that guitar in the same colour, they are pretty damn sweet. Remind me of a Hamer Phantom
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
      I know a guy who has a that guitar in the same colour, they are pretty damn sweet. Remind me of a Hamer Phantom
      Cool!!! Yeah i can`t wait to get it! Should be here by Friday i`m hoping!!!

Comment

I just ordered a Detour in black pearl from MF. They had plenty. I'll let you know what you are missing out on

Comment

Originally posted by thelocustman View Post
          I just ordered a Detour in black pearl from MF. They had plenty. I'll let you know what you are missing out on
          Yeah i know they had em there but i like to deal with my local Mom & Pops store. And i was getting a much better deal from them than MF. Anyway i`m glad it worked out like it did because i would much rather have the G-1000! I still may get a Detour or a Redline someday though!!!!

Comment

According to the tracking number,my Godin G-1000 is due to arrive today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh YEAH!!!!!

Comment

Got mine yesterday. The first thing that caught my eye was the gig bag. Very nice. Lots of padding and pockets. Pulled the guitar out and did a quick tuning. Nice sustain and sound unplugged! Noticed some scratches on the front - not deep but still made me wonder how it got past the Q.A.
              Plugged in to my Marshall and played a few minutes on clean. Very nice sound from the neck pickup. Switched to bridge and hit my Boss metal zone box. Wow! very nice. This thing has great volume. The Godin (pronounced Go-dain) pickups sound awesome. On par with a Seymour Duncan JB I would say. Neck feels great - but not as nice as my DK1. Frets are listed in the ads as medium-jumbo but I would consider them to be jumbo! They are big in my book. Overall this is a great guitar for the money. Oh and it came out of the box well set up with nice Godin strings.
              I'm happy!

Comment

Working...
              X