No announcement yet.

gimme a break...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you live for hard rock, get a guitar made to rock hard. " How lame is that? Live for hard rock! Just like the term "musicyo".
    The guitars look stupid, too. The body shape just isnt right and the headstock looks as idiotic as ever. Plus the fretboard looks like the typical light brown slab of "lets save 3 dollars on the wood"-rosewood with that unfocussed, airy sound that makes newbs think rosewood in general is bad.
    K, thats all for now.

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
      "If you live for hard rock, get a guitar made to rock hard. " How lame is that? Live for hard rock! Just like the term "musicyo".
      The guitars look stupid, too. The body shape just isnt right and the headstock looks as idiotic as ever. Plus the fretboard looks like the typical light brown slab of "lets save 3 dollars on the wood"-rosewood with that unfocussed, airy sound that makes newbs think rosewood in general is bad.
      K, thats all for now.
      Motion carried. It pretty obvious...everything that's sits under that MusicYo umberella has been turniped into total fluff. Case and point...Steinberger. Thye used to be a solid piece of work and now there just another Gibson engineered marlketing turd with 6 ultra cheap-ass strings.

Kramer USED to be a real brand...now it's a real joke. Better move is to build yourself a Warmoth and get a Kramer waterslide off of Ebay.

Comment

Small shop in Ohio screams Hill Guitars in Cleveland. Those dudes are probably where I get my next custom axe!! Maybe a Carvin, if they bring back the "ST" body option or agree to put a Floyd on a TL60 and the pointy headstock Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
          Small shop in Ohio screams Hill Guitars in Cleveland. Those dudes are probably where I get my next custom axe!! Maybe a Carvin, if they bring back the "ST" body option or agree to put a Floyd on a TL60 and the pointy headstock Jack.
          yeap hill makes them.... or atleast they did the first ones.... the crimson baretta is not a baretta it is a 84.... they messed up the ad

Comment

I like the green 84 thats on for sale at the moment

I should be getting a 1984 reissue in bullseye red or black later this year
            Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
            Fender Stratocaster (2006)
            Jackson PC-1 (2012)
            Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
            Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
            Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
              Small shop in Ohio screams Hill Guitars in Cleveland.
              Yep, that's it. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
                  That crimson Baretta looks sweet, though. Maple board goodness.
                  Here's my original 85' custom order that I bought new 22 years ago.

Tim

Comment

love it tim....

Comment

Working...
                    X