1989 B.C. Rich Gunslinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 B.C. Rich Gunslinger

A few of you have requested more pics of the Gunslinger. I replaced the stock pickup with a SD Distortion. The BC Rich trem is not that bad, it stays in tune great. Does anyone know what the lettering means? So, without further ado:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Cool guitar! But nothing dates an axe like a slanted humbucker!

Comment

heh heh... that is true. but I guess you could say that about poiunty headstocks and graphics too.. gunslingers are fuckin great guitars!

Comment

very nice!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

such a kick ass guitar....

Comment

Wow! That is a kick ass guitar!

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Damn...that one is so badass.

I love Gunslingers. Yours has the Takeuchi Floyd licensed trem. I agree...its not bad at all. Most seem to prefer the Gotoh Floyd licensed trems that some Gunslingers have......surprisingly, I think I prefer the Takeuchi trem. Stays in tune well & has a nice feel to it.

Comment

I believe that Neal Moser said that Charvel made the necks for the original B.C. Rich Gunslingers. Does anyone know if this is true?

Comment

Nice Love it........

Comment

Thanks for posting these pics! Ive been staring at this from your
                    original post for 4 days! Kick ass shred machine!

Comment

Congrats Alvin! I've always liked the Gunslingers, especially the lightning graphic. I've never seen this graphic though. Cool.
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I once saw one of these just outside Nottingham City Centre, same maple neck with black dot inlays, black reversed headstock, plain blue body, can't remember if it was a BDSM or different humbucker in it. He wanted £450. Didn't seem worth it at the time to me. Looked like he'd buried it in his garden, then dug it up for sale. For that spec and condition, what is it really worth?
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i love gunslingers. the necks just feel right. here's my bc rich from a similar era

Comment

Originally posted by rattojack View Post
                            I believe that Neal Moser said that Charvel made the necks for the original B.C. Rich Gunslingers. Does anyone know if this is true?
                            Never heard that before. Sounds like BS to me. I mean, Charvel and BC Rich were competitors during that hot era of super-strats.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys. This one great guitar. Does anyone know what the lettering says?
                              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                              X