Another Guitar?!?!?! Dean Vendetta 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Guitar?!?!?! Dean Vendetta 3.0

While looking for a hard case for my Dean Icon I saw this listed. It was too cheap to pass up and I got a case I can use for my Icon!

This is a Dean Vendetta 3.0 "Flip Pearl" finish. It flips from pink to red to blue to purple depending on how the light hits it. It is a set neck solid mahogany guitar and the 3.0 and 4.0 seem to get great reviews.

Anyhow...I got yet another toy and the case I was looking for and it only cost me about $50 more than a case alone! I ain't skeerd of a pink geetar!

congrats. I played on of those models don't remember which one though. It felt a little cheap( It was a lower model), but it played and felt great. The 4.0 quilt tops look pretty sweet. Nothing wrong with a pink guitar, this ones just not my shade.

Comment

I think these look great.. I never played one though, the stores here seem to carry only the 1.0, 2.0 en the 4.0 models.. not the 3.0.
      Do you have some pics with different lighting so we can see the color change?
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I will post some more pictures when it gets here....that is the picture the seller posted.

Comment

Originally posted by satch0922 View Post
          It is a set neck solid mahogany guitar and the 3.0 and 4.0 seem to get great reviews.
          Even better, the 1.0 and 2.0 are bolt-on, but the 3.0 and 4.0 are neck through.

I have a 4.0 and it gets a lot of play. The pickups aren't great, but everything else is super for the price. The shape gives great access to the higher register. It has skinny frets, which I like, but I think I'm in a minority here on that.

They plan to change the inlays to "Evil Eye" instead of the barbed-wire, so you bought at the right time. I expect you'll like it.

Can you take a few pics of the flipped colours when you get it? I've only ever seen that colour looking "shocking pink".

Comment

Nice looking guitar. Just not too keen on the headstock on these things. a tad ugly for my taste.
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

The guitar came in and I promised I would post some pictures. The pearl paint is a trip and it is difficult to capture with a camera. It goes from red to pink to purple depending on the light.

It plays very nicely after I set it up and the set neck is slick. The stock pick ups are ok but I see an upgrade down the road there.

Pics....

Dean Vendetta 3.0 Pearl

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Awesome color.. I think I'll go look for the orange/copper one
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                X