X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still.. they likely would have ordered Bxxxx stamped before BCxxxx stamped

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
      still.. they likely would have ordered Bxxxx stamped before BCxxxx stamped

No doubt mate,no doubt-especially as Neal Moser has the B0002 plate and he left B.C.Rich in 1985
      http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

cool beans thanks Lorne, didnt Neal come back for a short time after that.
        I would love to know whether or not bolt on production was done at BCR south or not.
        IIRC the black NON production ST-3 was 898xx.....

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
          cool beans thanks Lorne, didnt Neal come back for a short time after that.
          I would love to know whether or not bolt on production was done at BCR south or not.
          IIRC the black NON production ST-3 was 898xx.....

I think the 1985 stint was Neal's second stint (And last at BCR)-he has said the bolt ons were partly to blame for his departure

898xx = after 10th April to end of May 1986

is it the one with the Kahler?
          Last edited by Lorne; 05-22-2007, 04:13 AM.
          http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

I can back up LORNE's last couple of posts about Neal Moser, over email he has wrote almost the exact same thing about when/why he left and the box of neck plates in the middle of the room.

Comment

yeah that thing was a really cool guitar. had a rosewood headstock cap, had the old BCR type finish not the smoother finishes usually found on ST-3s. it had 5 way slide switch ala fender, & a preamp booster & huge logo W/handmade in usa gold sticker on the back of the headstock.

Comment

Yeah, that Kahler equipped one is mine. I still have it although I don't use the preamp on it and switch the bridge to a new Kahler hardtail version of the pro.

Comment

Working...
                X