No announcement yet.

The ESP "Jerk" Model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this isn't about the jerk model....BUT some dude named tetsu's ESP signature model bass....

does this look like a jackson anti-gravity bass with a brian moore headstock to anybody else?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

cool - someone finally did a steve martin signature guitar.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

It looks pretty nice. Most of the upper end Japanese ESPs I've played have had really good fretwork.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
          this isn't about the jerk model....BUT some dude named tetsu's ESP signature model bass....

does this look like a jackson anti-gravity bass with a brian moore headstock to anybody else?
          It's got the reverse Horizon headstock, but damn that thing is hideous, I don't see anyone buying that.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            cool - someone finally did a steve martin signature guitar.

Steve Martin could outplay you !
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

With all the crazy "inspired by" stuff that Gibson puts out, I'm surprised no one in their marketing department has come up with an inspired by Steve Martin banjo.

I think he usually plays an old Gibson Mastertone when he performs.

Comment

Jerk = Eddie VanHalen

ESP bought Kramer back in the mid '80s and when EVH found out, he stopped endorsing them. Anybody remember when Eddie played Kramer Barettas?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  The "Mr. Scary" guy who used to have the two-toned hair? :ROTF:

My vote is on this one, remember his "jerk-off" technique, which he apparently named after being put on the spot by a Jap interviewer wanting to know what his vibrato technique was called?
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard of Ozz View Post
                    Jerk = Eddie VanHalen

ESP bought Kramer back in the mid '80s and when EVH found out, he stopped endorsing them. Anybody remember when Eddie played Kramer Barettas?

ESP never owned Kramer.
                    ESP MADE Kramer necks, hence why Lynch moved to ESP, when he found out they made kramers necks. He'd asked Kramer to change the neck on his guitars and they couldn't do it, they then revealed to him they were made by ESP. When next in Japan Lynch stopped by an ESP store, the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by xsentrick View Post
                      I want one! How much is 231,000yen??
                      If it had candy cane stripes and cigarette burns, about $25K ! lol

Comment

Here are some of my Jerky looking guitars... ESP built back in 85...I think they were alot cheaper at the time, master volume and all

Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X