What a cool graphic on Ibanez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a cool graphic on Ibanez

I could not resist. I already have Gio GAX70, but not like this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1718&rd=1&rd=1
    I am a true ass set to this board.

That actually looks quite cool!

Congrats on another cheapy.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

hehe yeah that's kinda cool, congrats!
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

The guitars aren't half bad either.:ROTF: :ROTF: Enter the Dragon. It was that or a "Hello, Kitty".

Comment

23 frets?
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Who cares? It's all about the "Dragon":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Wonder who painted it...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That does look pretty cool I must say. Probably a decal with clear coat over it though; still, neat!

Comment

Just got it. 3 day shipping. Yikes. It's decaled and clearcoated. Great gigbag and she threw in two straps. It's pretty damn cool.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                    23 frets?
                    According to my eyes, it's 22.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      According to my eyes, it's 22.
                      No Straps for you.:ROTF:

Comment

Some people count the wood between the frets instead of the frets themselves, they are not too bright. With that said...

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          No Straps for you.:ROTF:
                          I may need glasses because I have bad eyes, but they're still better than yours and Eric's!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

read the description joe.................. i'll get it for you, just in case your feeble mind can't figure it out
                            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Here I have an Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar GAX 70.. Guitar is in used/excellent condition..
                              There are no major dings/nicks/scratches that I can find other than minor edge wear on the paint and maybe a tiny chip of paint here and there..
                              There is a dragon painted on the body and appears he is in space..or something..

I did not play this guitar, I purchased it strictly for display and because of its looks.
                              I did however test it before I purchased it and it does work fine..It could use some new strings and its not the best sounding guitar I ever heard, but its decent...

All knobs and switches are in good working order..neck is straight.
                              There are 23 frets in total if you are counting the very last fret.

I did notice one small nick/chip by the tuning knobs...figured I'd mention it...

Other than that I don't know much else about this guitar..any other questions I will answer them to the best of my knowledge...thanks for looking !

I ship/handle/pack all items with great care !

Bid with plenty of confidence !
                              I will combine shipping the best I can !

BE SURE TO CHECK MY OTHER AUCTIONS !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X