New Pics of an old Hamer whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics of an old Hamer whore

This 95 Hamer Special FM has been owned by a few JCF members in the past. I know Pete and Joe (Twisteramps and Toejam) owned it at one time. It is one of the most amazing guitars I own. It sounds great, feels great and plays great. I foolishly almost sold it a couple of times. But this thing is a true keeper. It has been my pickup swap slut and is awaiting yet another incarnation. It currently has a pair of Duncan "SLU's" made especially for Hamer. They are an awesome PAF type vintage sounding pickup. However, they're just not metal enough for me. I am currently awaiting a pair of Duncan Custom Shop "Crazy 8's" for this guitar. The "Crazy 8's" are an Alnico 8, Parallel Axis humbucker made especially for the members of the Seymour Duncan forum. Here's a pic the way it is now. I'll post more in a few weeks wehn the new pickups come in.

[img]

This guitar is like everything a Les Paul should be, only better. Sounds like God. If it had more bling, I'd be afraid to play it.

thats so awesome.

Comment

Looking good! I miss that one.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, I think I was high when I sold it to Toejam! Or drunk. Or something.

Comment

:ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X