• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my big score this weekend...

traded my PRS custom se for this....

my updated family pic

this singlecut se smokes...

Jackson and PRS guitars rule! (sorry for the big pics)
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

That IS nice.......!!!
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very nice!!!! PRS SE guitars are awesome!!!! I can`t wait to get my new SE!

Comment

that is very very nice dk. the top kicks ass. and you know the quality will be top notch.

I cannot think of a better import for the money than the PRS
        SE series. I want one bad. but I'd go for the other shape since I'm not really a LP guy.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

the custom se i traded was awesome... just the same color as my dk2. i wanted the singlecut in the beginning, but they didn't have one when i made my first move. luckily enough they had one come in and called to let me know i could trade straight up. so i pulled the trigger.
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Nice score bro!
            The SE's are really nice.

If PRS ever decides to introduce a Singlecut Trem SE, I'm all over it!

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic View Post
              the custom se i traded was awesome... just the same color as my dk2. i wanted the singlecut in the beginning, but they didn't have one when i made my first move. luckily enough they had one come in and called to let me know i could trade straight up. so i pulled the trigger.
              I`m like you bro! When i got my SE Custom i really wanted a Singlecut but the store didn`t have any. Excellent guitar that i did end up selling only because i needed the money at the time. So now i`m almost ready to get another SE and this time it will be a Singlecut, either the regular one like yours or the Tremonti!!!!

Comment

Here's a real nice looking one on eBay ...

Comment

I just bought and sold a Santana SE. It took all my will not to keep it. It was a great guitar for the money. I can't wait to try one of these singlecuts.
                  Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                    X