Charvel Model 1 alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 1 alternatives

Anyone know of any other makers that produce a model similiar to the Charvel model 1 or model 2?

I looking for a single hum with maple neck and fretboard.

I like the Meanstreet Unchained model very much, but he is currently not selling any of the stock models.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Carvin will make you one.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Meanstreet models are okay, but they resemble a Kramer moreso than a Charvel IMO.

If I were you, I'd make my own.
      There are enough knowledgable people on this site to help you with any problems you may have and it's a great learning experience if you've never built a guitar before.

JMO

Comment

Why not but a model 1 or model 2 off ebay? I see them listed alot.

Comment

kramer baretta, BCR gunslinger, there lots of 1 hum wonders out there...

Comment

hello kittie strat
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Carvin will make you one.
              Yes, they will. And it will be pretty freakin' cool.

Comment

I'm gonna check out Carvin. I've never been good with tools, so I'd be leary about making my own guitar. I won't rule it totally out though.

Thanks for the input.

Comment

Is there something you don't prefer, like neck profile, about the Model 1?

Because for price/quality I don't think they can be beat at the prices you can get them at now.

How about this one:

you can get it with a maple board.
                  Last edited by tanpsi; 06-12-2007, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Oh no no. I would love to find a model 1, I guess i am just picky.

I do like the Jerk model. It has what I like, but that would be pretty pricey when you throw in the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by xsentrick View Post
                      Oh no no. I would love to find a model 1, I guess i am just picky.

I do like the Jerk model. It has what I like, but that would be pretty pricey when you throw in the shipping.
                      If you like the Jerk, just check out the Kramers on MusicYo.

Comment

You dick!! Thanks alot! Looks like there will be a lot more competition now...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                          You dick!! Thanks alot! Looks like there will be a lot more competition now...
                          I don't want black, so it's all yours bro. Well sorta. I'm sure there are other interested parties. Good luck!

Comment

I've got a much bigger fish I'm reeling in right now anyway...

Comment

Working...
                            X