No announcement yet.

92 USA custom RG in layaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard the KISS reference but not sure. I do know a guy from Richmond did work as KISS's sound tech just don't remember his name.Huston did sound for Supafuzz that I do know.Sticky Fingers won the WKQQ decent exposure contest in 86 and got a record deal with Atlantic and toured with Deep Purple on their 86 Asian leg of the tour.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Well the snake came home today and it really plays well with 8 year old strings(that will change within the hour).Not your standard Ibanez thats for sure.The back of the body is like a 90s Jackson dinky scalloped heel contour.Non angled 3-D neck plate and heel.Neck plate reads Ibanez under that in very small letters "new ideas for todays musician". under that is the North Hollywood Ca. address.
      The DiMarzio's sound unlike any DiMarzios I've had.So lets go tear it apart and see what we have here.
      As discussed earlier I am sure this is an 89 judgeing by catalogs.So is there a model number for the DiMarzio mega drive pickup? this may have one.Back after a while.
      Last edited by straycat; 07-21-2007, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Pickups are DP 151 neck and bridge single in the middle is a DiMarzio but no sticker so not sure what it is.This thing sounds killer and has some big fat tone.I'm impressed.The more I look at the catalog scans this has to be 89-90 some where in there.

Comment

Working...
        X