No announcement yet.

I wanted the tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont hold me to it. but those tuners look like the ones i have in my parts bucket. Mine are made by Ping. I cant tell by that picture on ebay, but for some reason I can kinda see the outline of the Ping logo on one of the tuners. Maybe its just the pic. If you dont mind let us no what you got for your money. Should be fun putting it together.

Comment

I'll let you know. I'm a post whore.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i got that guitar today. Here is the scoop. Fat strat with alnico pups. Solid body and very little wear on the frets. And a nice neck. The tuners are the real deal. Don't hesitate to buy a "Beater" There is no writing on the tuner's back. Just black.
        Last edited by fett; 07-02-2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          i got that guitar today. Here is the scoop. Fat strat with alnico pups. Solid body and very little wear on the frets. And a nice neck. The tuners are the real deal. Don't hesitate to buy a "Beater" There is no writing on the tuner's back. Just black.
          niooce....... pics, you old cheapskate?
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Here are the tuners. You be the judge. 14 to 1. Look good to me. But what do I know?

Comment

NIce Fett. those look like gotoh tuners. The headstock kinda reminds me of the old MArtin Stinger series in an odd way. Those were cool. Realy nice necks on em too.
              Gil

Comment

It has whopper posts for a trem with the screws. I don"t know, but with real alnico pups, no POS ceramic magnets here , I may just have to make this "Beater" work.

Comment

Here's another pic. The humbucker is an old Gotoh and the singles look very oldschool. Brass strap buttons. This is getting interesting. At least for me.

Comment

I found this pic of an '85 San Dimas and my tuners are just like them. I think I did good.

Comment

Working...
                    X