I wanted the tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted the tuners

Any idea WTF this is? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5509&rd=1&rd=1 What's $50?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Something that should burn quite nicely?
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Just how many guitars had 90 degree tuners? I don't know but for $50 and all the parts I have, I can make it work.

Comment

Guitars have to go somewhere to die...Now I know where that is.

Comment

I'm thinking a Yamaha something-or-other that someone spray-painted black.
          Scott

Comment

Laugh it up, smart guy. There was just something about that guitar that willed me to spend $50. I will make it up in "Cheap Meat".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

For some reason that headstock seems familiar. Its not Yamaha though. Probably some generic crap guitar

Comment

It's all about the tuners.:ROTF: I will let you know want else is there.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  Laugh it up, smart guy. There was just something about that guitar that willed me to spend $50. I will make it up in "Cheap Meat".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  Will it blend?...that is the question.

Comment

FEtt, you know I think you make some great bargain buys , but this is not one of them. It looks like a plywood Hondo to me. I love the quote "the neck is fairly straight".:ROTF: Maybe UPS will break it and you can get some of your money back.
                    I will make it up in "Cheap Meat".
                    I gotta ask how much more TP do you go through with that cheap meat?

Comment

No clue what it is Fett.My guess POS? Tuners looks good you could get your money back selling them
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Those look like Schallers... even used they cost more than what you paid for the whole guitar.
                        That, in my book, is a good score.
                        -Rick

Comment

That's what I thought. I told you it was all about the tuners. I covered my ass. I just bought a shitbox full of Olympus cameras and lenses for $70.
                          Last edited by fett; 06-20-2007, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            That's what I thought. I told you it was all about the tuners. I covered my ass. I just bought a shitbox full of Olympus cameras and lenses for $70.
                            Why is it that suddenly I'm hearing the theme to Sanford & Son in my head?
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

If you only knew.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I'm not a one-trick pony. I know a little about a lot of things. That camera shit will part out for about $300.

Comment

Working...
                              X