Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1trussell View Post
    That's awesome.

You think your brother in law would buy my an EVH III?
    I dont see why not? He's got more $'s than sense!

Comment

Not to detract from your Bro in Law's newly acquired PRS, but I see a Jackson headstock poking up in the pic behind him. Just plug that into a Bogner Uberschall and then see what that PRS through two EVH's can say to that!
      But seriously, the nice thing about Jackson to me, is that their $2000 guitars play just as good if not better than just about anybody else's guitars at twice the price. I find myself having a hard time buying anything but Jacksons amymore

Rudy

P.S. My brother in law also has a PRS. Its a limited edition not Private Stock but it does play and sound better than the other PRS' I've seen in local music stores.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

That thing is just breathtaking.
        Awesome!!
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

He looks like an A-hole all right!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow, seems pretty expensive to have those cheap knobs on it

Congrats, if that's what you're after, but I'm with roody - I'm a staggering Jackson-holic
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

As a previous PRS employee, I can tell you first-hand that the "Private Stock" guitars are what the "old skool, every day" PRS guitars USED to be. Now, they're totally hit-and-miss, and when a few good ones come out of the batch of gunk, they're immediately pegged as "Private Stock" and marked up accordingly.

That said, if you get a good PRS, be it an old nice one, or a "Private Stock", you'll love it forever.

Comment

There are nice PRS on the used market for much less than they would cost new... my #1 PRS (and the only USA one I still have) is a '96 quilt 10 top that is also semi-hollow, which is a pretty rare option.

I paid less than a 3rd what your brother in law paid. No, it's not private stock, but I'm not even sure they had private stock in '96.

Pete

Comment

Awesome!!!!! PRS rules!

Comment

they are works of art. someday ....
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Well, all i can say is $8000 plus Guitar :ROTF:
                      Must be nice owning a guitar you do not play cause your to busy on your yatch f@ckin bitches.
                      "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
                      I just made that quote..

Comment

PRS builds a fine guitar. Nice top on that one btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason slsh View Post
                          Must be nice owning a guitar you do not play cause your to busy on your yatch f@ckin bitches.
                          Would you like some "Grey Poupon? BIAATCH!

Comment

pete, that is an awesome top your guitar's got. I'm a sucker for trans-black or anythin close to it. Is that a trans-black by any way?
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Jason slsh View Post
                              And its getting played 2 hours a day... either me, or that DAMN Brother
                              in Law of mine!!!

Comment

is it just me or does it look oxidized already.
                                Call me the devil or sumthin. But what. oh yeah it was $8000 and the case is nice.

"when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
                                I just made that quote..

Comment

Working...
                                X