• Ibanez USA Custom G10 Blue AA Quilt top

Here are some pics finally ... I will try to capture that Brass bow'
    at the first fret that ties in the Zero tension neck. This is a fast
    neck and really has great harmonics. Overall...imo a great find for $400

Comment

The finish looks funky. I kind of like it

Comment

Comment

Here is a blurry pic...brass bow that is tied to the truss rod.. this is
          a string through and has good sustain. Did i score?

Comment

Dude thats an RG Prestige. With the zero force headstock. I think thats what its called. Its been a while. And its not a Jackson lol. Anway nice Sepele top. IIRC the G10 is an entry level guitar with a pickguard and a Vtrem.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
              Dude thats an RG Prestige. With the zero force headstock. I think thats what its called. Its been a while. And its not a Jackson lol. Anway nice Sepele top. IIRC the G10 is an entry level guitar with a pickguard and a Vtrem.
              US0595026 on the back of the headstock...thats all.. no model #

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                USRG10TB... check out my thread about 5 threads below this one
                on the previous page... "Mountain Dog" nails it. I just forgot what
                he said 4 days ago!

Comment

Nice!

I'm keeping my eyes o this one:

Always wanted a older prestige ......

Nowadays they slap the prestige badge on everything ....... even the Korean ones.

Comment

Originally posted by gfunk333 View Post
                    Nice!
                    Nowadays they slap the prestige badge on everything ....... even the Korean ones.
                    they have moved the prestige guitar-making to Korea. ...or so I've heard.
                    Sam

Comment

This one was made long before the Prestige line came out, during a brief period where Ibanez was marketing a U.S.-made line. Very nice! I didn't even know they made a stringthru version.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                        USRG10TB... check out my thread about 5 threads below this one
                        on the previous page... "Mountain Dog" nails it. I just forgot what
                        he said 4 days ago!
                        Here's the thread....a USRG10....shortened to G10 in his exitement on a most excellent score!!

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                          they have moved the prestige guitar-making to Korea. ...or so I've heard.
                          The S model Prestiges are now made in Korea. The RG Prestige models (for now) are made in Japan.

Comment

good score, there's a similar one for sale here for 1250 euro!
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                              good score, there's a similar one for sale here for 1250 euro!
                              That's $1681

Comment

Working...
                              X