Looky Looky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky Looky

Looky what i just picked up. Its a USA Wolfgang in purple. i got it for an unpassable price so i forfitted my car payment for it. And ended up pawning a couple guitars for the car payment. The Wolfgang isnt in perfect chape but it;s pretty damn close. No chips chunks or dents. Just some very minor dings and a couple of scratches. Im stocked. Now i just gotta get rid of this dammed ear infectionso i can actually hear what it sounds like. lol I got the 2 MXR EVH pedals used at work too. sometimes i love my job
    Gil
    Doh forgot the pics lol
    So without further ado.

Last edited by JACKSONFREAK; 06-28-2007, 09:52 PM.

Sweet axe!!!

Comment

Thanks Slashaxl. I like it alot. Plays great. And I like purple.

Comment

Nice one! I like the pedals as well. Hope the ear infection clears up soon so you can rock out with these.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Everyone likes purple! Major score there... enjoy!

Comment

Very very nice! I'd like one of of those How's that D-tuna working out? How's it compared to the tremel-no? I have tried neither.
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Well ive never tried a tremelno. But from the name i would assume its a tremelo stop? I could be wrong and you know what happenes when you assume. lol Anyway. The Dtuna works great. It drops right down to Db like its supposed to.
              Gil

Comment

I meant a tremol-no This thing:
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Nice!!!

How are the peavey pickups ..... ?

Never heard one

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                    I meant a tremol-no This thing:
                    http://www.tremol-no.com/
                    Looks like a trem setter of sorts. Thats completely differant than the Dtuna.

Originally posted by gfunk333 View Post
                    Nice!!!

How are the peavey pickups ..... ?

Never heard one
                    The Peavey pups are basically copies of the Dimarzios that are in the Musicman EVHII (now the Axis same pups). They sound great articulate and clean yet can tear your face off with gain. OK maybe not tear your face off more like leave a good scratch or two tho..lol.
                    I so wanna hear this thing in all it's glory soon. If it's anything like my old one It should sound great.
                    Gil

Comment

Working...
                    X