Got myself an ESP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got myself an ESP

You'll probably hate me for it, but it was there and I thought, Fuck it why not.

Got myself an 80s The Eclipse.

It's quite a nice player, mind you this thing has a neck like a tree-trunk! It's very comfortable to play and is quite a nice petrol-blue kind of colour. The pics on ebay looked solid black but it's translucent so you can kind of see the grain through it.

The guy that had it had a set of 12s on there for playing slide! I'm glad this thing has a fuck-off thick neck on it having seen the size of the strings on it!

I can't really compare this to current ESP models as I've not tried any. I shall be cranking out some Anthrax on this tonight as I think that's kind of suitable for it!

Well here she is.

Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Nice! I have a purple M-II deluxe, and I love it. You are right, ESP necks are pretty thick. Everyone thinks that the two big Japanese companies have thin, tiny necks,,,,but ESP doesn't. Still nice shredding necks though......my M-II has been a favorite of mine for years. Bought it brand new, played it for nine years now,,,,fits like an old pair of jeans-perfect!!

Comment

congrats. nice.

Comment

Cool! I've always liked those old Eclipse models.
        There was a black one in my local GC, though with the Jackson headstock. They wanted way too much for it, so it's been in there forever.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I cry.

Comment

very nice guitar, I like those.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Those are outstanding high quality guitars....good score.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That looks great. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                X