No announcement yet.

Wayne, Michael's, mine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome! I love that video you posted in the first post, I must have watched it a 100 timed when I first got into shredding.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

You are lucky man to have a woman that appreciates that
      All of the MAB DVD's are worth the price for the performances that they contain not to mention the instructional value.

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
        You are lucky man to have a woman that appreciates that
        All of the MAB DVD's are worth the price for the performances that they contain not to mention the instructional value.
        Doug Marks has done a great job over the years with MAB's DVDs imho.

Comment

He's going to be in my store on Sunday July 15th at 2:00 pm. He's going to play for about an hour or so and then sign autographs. If you live near Napa, California. Come and visit us and get tickets. We are doing the show at a local high school theater!
          Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibs View Post
            He's going to be in my store on Sunday July 15th at 2:00 pm. He's going to play for about an hour or so and then sign autographs. If you live near Napa, California. Come and visit us and get tickets. We are doing the show at a local high school theater!

You and your guests will have a great time. MAB's a cool dude

Comment

Yes, I met him at the Winter NAMM show! He's a nice guy and will sign just about anything for the Teens that will all be there! Looking forward to it!
              Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

what pickups has it got?

Comment

LOVE IT !!!

"I'm on a freight traaaaaaaain..."

That's THE shred axe hehe

Comment

Very cool score...congrats!!! You need a thread with all of your artist guitars! Or, we need a thread for all members to share artist owned instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                      what pickups has it got?
                      Supposedly Schallers. I believe these were the standard in all Ritz Guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                        Very cool score...congrats!!! You need a thread with all of your artist guitars! Or, we need a thread for all members to share artist owned instruments.
                        Thanks Rupe! I have a site with all my current stuff. It's a cheesy Yahoo site, but it's there

Comment

Very cool score indeed!

Comment

The headstock shape looks like a Jackson/Ibanez hybrid.

Comment

Hey Fullshred..... After the MAB show at my store, the wife and I took him out for dinner and drove him to his hotel near the San Fran airport and you were the topic of conversation for a little while in the car, He told me the whole story about the guitar trade etc... Great that you helped him like that! And to think, I almost bid on the two necks when It landed on eBay. Anyway, It was a great show... had a small amp issue, but we recovered!
                              Shibs

1. The DNA all matches.

Comment

Working...
                              X