D,Aquisto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D,Aquisto

What the fook! Please help me understand!?

The Music Zoo is a world renowned online guitar store with a deep selection of acoustic guitars, electric guitars, & bass guitars in-stock. Buy guitar amplifiers, effects pedals, guitar pickups, guitar accessories, and guitar parts online now. Authorized dealer for Gibson, Fender, Martin, PRS, Yamaha & Taylor Guitars.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Its a modern version of a famous one off "DiAngelico New Yorker...i think
    from 1949? So Jimmy D'Aquisto' (DiAngelico's apprentice) does an homage to his teacher. The original tobacco sunburst cherry is stunning!
    And worth about $125,000.00 !

Comment

I lived with Jimmy's niece Valerie DAquisto for 7 years, we split up but are still friends. I went to Jimmy's wife's house and played some of his guitars, amazing builder and was very cool with his clients. His death and now his brother's disappearance are quite a story.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

that looks lush
        no sig.....

Comment

Working...
        X