super-vee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super-vee

What do ya'll think about this for strats: http://www.super-vee.com/HiFiDemo.html ???
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Looks interesting.
    height adjustable saddles... very nice. I wish Floyds' had that feature.
    Not too sure about the nut though.
    -Rick

Comment

Retrofitting a strat with a double-locking tremolo...why not just find an old HM strat instead?!?

Comment

Looks pretty cool. I almost ordered one of these for a recent project, but went with an OFR in the end. May yet try it out.

A guy over on the metroamp.com forum tried it:

Last edited by Riscchip; 07-13-2007, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I'd love to try one out in person. All I have to do is look at my 6 six screw trem and it goes out of tune. I'll chip in when they get a little more exposure.

Comment

Could be very cool if it turns out to work as well as a Floyd. Nice "low profile" look to it, if a bit reminiscent of the old Fender "System III" trem.

Comment

I installed one on a strat, and installation is a breeze, the locking nut fits in the space of the original nut without modification and works brilliantly
              the only minor gripe I have with the trem itself is that it looks cheap (feels solid though) and it is rather expensive (more expensive than and OFR)
              the trem balances on a metal blade spring instead of knife edges and it is really stable but it does not move as extreme as a floyd
              I recommend it for anyone wanting to have a locking trem on a vintage strat but for all others your are better of with a floyd

Comment

Working...
              X