Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The second Fender Signature guitar for a woman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second Fender Signature guitar for a woman.

It would appear that Fender is now signing up couples. After releasing a Deryck Whibley model earlier this year, it's now his wife's turn to get a guitar in her name.

The Fender Squier Avril Lavigne model Telecaster.

All jokes aside, this guitar will probably inspire a lot of girls to pick up playing guitar. And Avril is the second woman who's getting her own model with Fender. (Bonnie Raitt was the first)

does it throw a fit...and scream about how famous it is ? :ROTF:

Comment

I would say something about it bleeding once a month and getting all moody but I wont as I'll get in trouble!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Could someone explain this to me ? WTF is there a toggle switch if there is only one humbucker ? ahh, probably she's naturally blonde so this could be the explanation

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead View Post
          Could someone explain this to me ? WTF is there a toggle switch if there is only one humbucker ? ahh, probably she's naturally blonde so this could be the explanation
          possibly a phase or coil tap maybe
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

what about mary kaye?

Comment

I like the pick guard.
              Squeeze my lemon

Comment

It probably works as a kill switch.

And I don't think it's right to say that she's a natural blonde. Her hair color darkened as he grew up.(well, you see her childhood pictures on tv sometimes) It's light brown at the moment, without the dye. And no, I'm not gay
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                  It probably works as a kill switch.

And I don't think it's right to say that she's a natural blonde. Her hair color darkened as he grew up.(well, you see her childhood pictures on tv sometimes) It's light brown at the moment, without the dye. And no, I'm not gay
                  Oh boy, you're gay! hehehe

Now, okay, that toggle "could" be a kill switch, phase, whatever, but he big question here is... would she even know what it is and how to use it? I mean, why issue a guitar for a girl who just hungs one for like ten minutes during her shows and plays it with the volume down? Answer: MONEY.

Comment

I think I'd rather buy that for my 12 year old daughter than the Emily The Strange Epi SG she's been hassling me about.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Not a fan of the pickguard, but overall it's pretty cool imo..
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                        After releasing a Deryck Whibley model earlier this year...
                        Who?!?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          I think I'd rather buy that for my 12 year old daughter than the Emily The Strange Epi SG she's been hassling me about.

If I had a 12 year old daughter, I would buy her a Bernie Rico Jr. Vixen
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Who?!?
                            Deryck Whibley, leadsinger/ryhtm guitarist of Sum41

Comment

Is it a really thin guitar, so she can still get to the sink to do the washing-up? And if it's an Avril Lavigne one, when you play an "original" piece on it, does it play the track you have just pinched?
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X