Washburn Dime V Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washburn Dime V Pro

Here are some pics of the awesome NOS Washburn Dime V Pro I got from the States. Much props and thanks to the guys who helped me with heads up and getting in contact with Chris at Chris' Guitars! Sorry if I stopped replying to PMs, was bogged down with my uni work for some time.

Hope someone likes it!

thats very nice.
    no sig.....

Comment

That'd be one of these...Third from the left I think, They're excellent guitars, congrats!

Comment

what the...
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          what the...
          +1
          no sig.....

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic View Post
              That'd be one of these...Third from the left I think, They're excellent guitars, congrats!
              Thanks - when Chris said the guy he bought it from had 6 I figured it might be you. Let me know if any more get sold off

Comment

I dont think i like ANY guitar THAT MUCH! 7 of the exact same thing?
                Its very nice...but your a dealer right? Came home with some
                product from the office?

Comment

No... Music123 had them on blowout for about $250 bucks or so a piece, down from the original price of $800, and the sale price of $550...

Unfortunately back then I was 17, and broke... Or that would have been my couch pic

Comment

i don't umnderstand these dime vs anyway...since when did dime ever play a flying v??

Comment

the hole dime guitar cash in thng was a bit off imo. i thought he was playing washburns towards the end?
                      no sig.....

Comment

he switched back to dean literally weeks before he died....but they had dime vs way before then

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                          i don't umnderstand these dime vs anyway...since when did dime ever play a flying v??
                          Since when did Dime play a Razorback? Or a Razorback V? They're cool guitars nonetheless, and all designed by him

Comment

Working...
                          X