Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each his own. I guess one thing none of us can deny is that it's all about how the guitar makes you feel and makes you play. Regardless of how it looks or what is perceived as better quality or more bang for your buck, its what'll inspire you to play and rock out, right? More power to you if the LTD Laiho works for you, I tried the AL-600 I believe and it felt pretty cool and looked pretty cool, the neck just didnt feel right to me. Either way, congrats on finding a cool guitar that will work for you.

Comment

I've got a couple of the pink AL600's in stock. Holler at me if you're interested!

Matt
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I want an old Washburn Rhoads RR40 with the triple-bucker pickup and Wonderbar trem.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've heard so many mixed opinions about the wonderbar, one of the few trems I know that no one can agree remotely upon how good or not it is...

That pink AL looks cool imo something different....

I strangely havent gassed for any of these probably because I have my rhoads style guitars needs sorted

How much was the one in GC do you want to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
            Granted those are pretty nice guitars, however I think over here they are not that good a value for the money.

I tried one at a store tagged at 1400 euros, which is just the amount I paid overall for my JacksonStars semicustom Rhoads.

I am probably biased but IMO the LTD didn't come close to this Rhoads, especially in terms of sound. Which is the main area I found all LTDs I tried to be lacking.
            Wow, i love your guitar!

Damn GAS!

Comment

Working...
            X