65 Fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 Fender

Brought home a 65 Fender mustang today Black with an old, old, old,tweed case/orange lining.This guitar is well worn and has been played to shit but very cool.
    Time to go tear it apart and see whats inside.
    Neck plate is a "F"series so a CBS, serial number is in the 65 range,neck is dated march 66,pots say 03/23/66.
    Still worth some major change.
    I wasn't even going to go into that pawn shop but something made me turn into their lot.
    Hell the case is worth big bucks.
    Last edited by straycat; 07-18-2007, 06:05 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Nice, gotta post some pix of the heel & neck dates. . please

Im a fan of the orange tweeds myself, nothing like an old Fender in its orange lined case. . Classic.
    Last edited by ADR; 07-18-2007, 06:43 PM.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Just one more guitar!

Comment

Sorry I can't get the whole pic thing to work.I've tried and it ain't happening for me.

Comment

Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Sorry I can't get the whole pic thing to work.I've tried and it ain't happening for me.
            www.photobucket.com If I can do it, you can do it. I still live in a Analog world
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Goddamn! I hate you guys and your awesome pawnshop finds!

You can not answer, if you choose, but how much did you pay for it?
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I don't mind telling you at all $300.00.I thought that was a fair price.The original cases were a grey color this one is a well worn tweed which I know is worth $300.00 as is.I know I can pull $800.00 out of the mustang in the condition its in.If I part it out I could pull at least $1200.00+.I'm not the kind to part out a guitar seems like blasphemy.
                Love that strat ADR.
                Last edited by straycat; 07-18-2007, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X