Firebird Mutt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird Mutt

I swapped necks on this one months ago from a maple pointy charvel neck to a bound ebony USA jackson neck but never took pictures of.

My son did for his myspace page..."no dad, we never go in your guitar room" :ROTF: j/k...my sons are good kids and I have no fear with them in there like I did when they were little ones

Since this is neither all import or all usa jackson I figured this would be hte best place for it

shawnlutz.com

That looks really nice, is that an OFR?
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      That looks really nice, is that an OFR?
      Thanks, yep...every guitar I own has an OFR except my acoustic
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sweet! I've always loved that one. It's cool that the jack is on the side of the body with the switch where it used to be.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh man I would KILL for that neck!! :drool:
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Nice change, Shawn. The old neck looked good but this neck belongs on there.

--Proof of how long we've been around here...your boy is getting big, dude.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

ho.
              lee.
              crap.

LOVE it with that neck!!!!
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That is a cool guitar Shawn. Of course, you should only play Ratt tunes with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                  Thanks, yep...every guitar I own has an OFR except my acoustic
                  I like the way you think.
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

That looks awesome, Shawn. +1 to the neck being a perfect looking match for the body.

Comment

The neck really makes that guitar. Great choice. How does it play? Congrats on makeing a great mutt! Firebirds rule.

Comment

Man, that is a sweet Jackson I like dot necks also, so that is a bonus!! Jack.

Comment

thanks guys. Chris, it plays great and sounds great.

Joe it had the output jack on the side when I got it, I like it that way too with the toggle where the jack used to be. I have this set for two volumes..I like backing the neck pickup to off and doing the RR toggle switch thang

Jimmy - kids are a good indicator or time The one pictured is my oldest...he's 13 and will be in 8th grade...yikes...I'm getting old
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very cool guitar, Shawn. That necks looks great on there.

Comment

Your guitars are always amazing dude, this one especially rocks! And they all have perfect layouts and hardware, I could spend a week in that room without thinking

Comment

Working...
                              X