I think I like a Bc Rich???? Warlock Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I like a Bc Rich???? Warlock Deluxe

Took a lap to the local pawns today and stumbled upon a BC Rich Deluxe Warlock. DIdnt know anything about the value so I offered 20 out the door. Took her home and I am liking this axe more by the minute. Set neck no trem dual hum its got a nice fast neck and great sound.

Not sure if I got a good deal on price yet havent looked but damn for the cash this is an impressive axe!

Ill shoot up some pics later but its just a black warlock with set neck and binding with diamond inlays widowmaker head.

This little guy is flawless.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

$20!

are you sure it was $20?
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

lol 120 sorry
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Warlock Deluxe set neck was made exclusively for Guitar Centre,I can't remember exactly how many they made 200 or 300,$120-great deal

It should have a bound neck if I'm remembering correctly

Oh-and that style of headstock is called a Widow headstock,not Widow maker
        http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

$120? that's £60. frkkin bargain!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I would really like to see what you got. Lets see some pix.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

I just sold mine.

Set neck, heel just like a BCR neck thru. Compared it to my neckthru Warlock, same body shape, same heel.

Neck was thin, fretboard was super slick (looked like plastic), frets were medium.

Well built, but the stock pickups were muddy. I'm not a thin neck kinda guy so I sold it. Bought mine for $249 shipped from MF on closeout. Store price was *I think* at least $500 when they were new.

Check out American Musical Supply if you need a form fitted BCR hardcase. Should cost around $199 or so. They're TKL cases, really nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X