Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got this at a benefit auction last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this at a benefit auction last night...

Did I do ok for $550?

Dean Razorback Bass, active elctronics w/battery compartment, neck thru, black chrome hardware, V inlays w/razorblade at 12th, the bridge has standard or string thru body capability, hardshell case, Schaller strap locks, extra EB strings, Planet Waves circuit breaker cable, stand, factory warranty, a 2 sided Krank amps/ Dean Guitars shirt (ok, a dickey) and the most metal strap I've ever seen in my life.

And most importantly, I picked up $150 worth of tattoo work for $92, which will be used towards getting the Jackson logo down my right forearm.

Last edited by pSyChOTTic; 07-23-2007, 05:34 PM.
    www.myspace.com/demiricous
    www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
    www.myspace.com/legionmetal
    www.myspace.com/scottbronner

I'd say you did fine! I'm sure the charity or whatever it was that benifited from the auction thanks you as well. So you can't go wrong there...

I've never seen a Razorback Bass. But I must say, it's cool as hell! Nice score...

And that strap is pretty metal...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

wait a minute you now have a Dean bass but your gonna tattoo the Jackson logo on your arm? heh

just given ya a hard time. Congrats on your score

Comment

Wait...why is the name of the tattoo parlor "I con"?

Comment

yeah...coz dime was a bassist....

ever so slight cashing in on his name there on dean's part i think

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post

Understatement of the century!

Comment

That's a pretty sweet looking bass! I think radical shapes like that usually look better as basses than guitars... like most B.C. Rich models.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I do find it odd that Krank still uses a picture of Dime in their ads...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Jackson + Rhoads = same thing
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeh, I'd never seen or heard of a Razorback Bass until the auction, nor am I a fan of some of the marketing strategies that have taken place since Dime's death. But I needed some strap locks and I reeeeally liked the strap and the money went to St. Jude Children's Hospital and the black w/silver bevels reminded me of Jerevil's 1 of 10 King V. It looks like a monster (35" scale) next to my guitars.
                    www.myspace.com/demiricous
                    www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
                    www.myspace.com/legionmetal
                    www.myspace.com/scottbronner

Comment

no thats cool. not a bad price imo. i dare say you could get more than that for it on ebay?
                      no sig.....

Comment

Yeh, I'd never seen or heard of a Razorback Bass until the auction, nor am I a fan of some of the marketing strategies that have taken place since Dime's death. But I needed some strap locks and I reeeeally liked the strap and the money went to St. Jude Children's Hospital and the black w/silver bevels reminded me of Jerevil's 1 of 10 King V. It looks like a monster (35" scale) next to my guitars.

lmao well i hope ur happy with ur very expensive strap and straplocks

Comment

That looks cool as hell. My bassist plays a BC Rich Beast bass sometimes but yours is way nicer looking.

Comment

killer score man,and the kids get to benifit from it as well,i wouldn't sell it
                            it looks so monsterius against all the other guitars
                            http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post

When? In 1979?

Comment

Working...
                              X