Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Music Man Axis

Here is my Music Man Axis.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

[QUOTE=Megadeth79;956573]Here is my Music Man Axis.

Sweet score! I play my Axis more than any other
    guitar. You will love it!

tj

Comment

Sweet colour man, nice score!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Nice score! And don't you just love the cases they come in. I really enjoy my EBMM guitars.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

i really miss my axis super sport.
          musicman really builds a great guitar.

Comment

Cool stuff - I love my Axis....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
              Nice score! And don't you just love the cases they come in. I really enjoy my EBMM guitars.
              Yes I do love the cases, cos you can put the guitar in the case without removing the tremolo bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth79 View Post
                Yes I do love the cases, cos you can put the guitar in the case without removing the tremolo bar.
                Really? I've never heard of that, great idea. And congrats on a beautiful (and great playing) axe! The GC by me had a used one a couple months back for under $800 (either $799 or $749, can't remember), I should have grabbed it.
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Thats a nice Axis. I see that you opted for the matching headstock. I'm currently in the market for one myself. I have an EBMM Petrucci, which is an awesome guitar, and used to have a Luke II but the Axis IMO has a much better neck than both of those.

Comment

Working...
                  X