By Request ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Request ...

Well not really but sort of, mostly because I like posting pics.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's most of 'em.

Comment

Awesome collection!

Scrolling my screen up and down this one was a trippy experience!

Comment

Yeah, I have a closeup of that 'bird as my desktop wallpaper and it almost makes me dizzy when I close all of the windows.

Comment

WOW! Nice collection. I'll call dibs on the first GMP with Bengal Stripes... What? You're not giving them away? Nevermind...

Kidding. That is a nice collection. I'd be interested to hear what kind of price you put on them. Are you gonna sell them all at once? Might be kinda hard. Or one at a time? I'm gonna follow this and see how it all turns out...

Is the one with all the eye-balls a Schecter? What's the story on that one?

Thanks for posting man...
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

awesome collection !

Comment

All at once, the degree of difficulty is irrelevant.

The Schecter is the "ICU-7", they did it for NAMM a few years ago and it eventually appeared in a catalog or two. It was so hideous that it wound up going back to the office after NAMM where it hung on the President of Schecter's office wall for a few years.Steve McSwain did the carving and the glass eyes. Neat guitar all the way around and just brutal sounding, the Schecter Custom Shop hand-wound the pups and they absolutely scream. It's one of those odd deals: I wanted a 7-string but knew that, given how much of a hack I am on 6, it was unlikely I'd ever become a serious 7-string player so I looked around until I found an interesting 7-string rather than just a player.

Comment

All at once... That will be interesting...

Please update us when this is a go. I'm very interested to see how this all works out...

Better get use to, "Nice guitars but I only want XXX. How much for just that one?" I'm sure you'll get a TON of those...

Good luck man. Sounds like this will be a blast for you...
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Which one are you keeping?

Comment

Probably the black & silver sparkle Roxie. There really isn't a dog in the bunch and I'd be happy with any of a half-dozen of them as my only guitar.

Comment

Working...
                              X