X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the bengal XTRR the best!

Comment

That Hamer is HOT
      Last edited by Flatpicker; 07-26-2007, 08:27 AM. Reason: Sounded too much like a classified IMO.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

HOLY SHIT.....those are some sweet gits.

Comment

Diggin the paint of the Wolfgang.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
            You're going to sell all the GMPs in one sale right? Or are the jacksons and whatnot also going to be included?
            Oh no, not just the GMPs and not just the GMPs and the Jacksons. *Everything* including amps, rack gear ... heck I think I've even got a kitchen sink around here somewhere.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

damn.

well, you know, if Bill Gates ever wanted to pick up the guitar or two, we know where to point him.
              Last edited by Seventh Avenged; 07-27-2007, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Incredible collection! But you're going to take a hit on a collective sale like that, unless you find a rich and/or insane dude.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Oh, he ain't gonna take a hit, believe me.

He'll find a rich dude. And nobody's more insane than Brad, trust me.

It's gonna be a good time for everyone. Except me, of course, who will NOT get to experience the joy of Tiki Roxie moving in with me.

Comment

That eyeball guitar is gruesomly cool!
                    Strat God Music
                    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

What is the blue pointy 36 fretter?
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crankdaddy View Post
                        Thrust, that's a GMP Elite. One classy rock as f*ck guitar, fo sho.
                        That's probably the best finish I've seen on a guitar. LOVE IT!

Comment

I dig the Elite as well. It was an endorsee's guitar, he said the color is called "pearl peacock" or something like that. Apparently they did four separate dye colors one over the top of another to produce it.

The 36 fretter is a Washburn EC-36, also called either Challenger or Spitfire, I forget which was the 29 fret version and which was the 36. Very nice playing guitars, quite a lot like a good Soloist.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I'll ask here since no one elsewhere has yet ventured a guess: if you guys were pricing the lot, what would the price be? The only one that's dinged up is the Washburn and it's not awful and there's a PRS Custom 22 Artist that's not pictured but which will be included as well. Anyone?

Comment

Damn, Brad! That is an unbelievable collection.

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
                                I'll ask here since no one elsewhere has yet ventured a guess: if you guys were pricing the lot, what would the price be? The only one that's dinged up is the Washburn and it's not awful and there's a PRS Custom 22 Artist that's not pictured but which will be included as well. Anyone?
                                Well, I have no idea what you paid overall, but just going through each picture and estimating an individual price for each one (except for the Roxie you want to keep) I've come up with this figure:
                                $62,500

Comment

Working...
                                X