By Request ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
    I'll ask here since no one elsewhere has yet ventured a guess: if you guys were pricing the lot, what would the price be? The only one that's dinged up is the Washburn and it's not awful and there's a PRS Custom 22 Artist that's not pictured but which will be included as well. Anyone?
    When are you going to show pics of the rest of the gear you plan on including in this package deal? It's hard to come up with a price with out knowing what all you are selling.

Comment

Originally posted by slash View Post
      When are you going to show pics of the rest of the gear you plan on including in this package deal? It's hard to come up with a price with out knowing what all you are selling.
      The rest of it is pretty easy to price: it's basically junk.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

All your amps and rack gear is junk?

Comment

Well the Boogie 20/20, Vetta, & zenTera are cool but most of the rack stuff is pretty old school. Things like an ART SG-1, Roland GP8, Digitech GSP2101, Korg A2, etc. It would take a really special buyer to see much value in that stuff.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
            This thing should have been entered in the ugliest guitar thread....I'm gonna have nightares about that shit!
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              Is that "angel" peeing? :ROTF:
              riding a bicycle
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I seriously want the eyeball guitar.

BAD.

Brad, get in touch with me.. I'll even buy that Judas Preist album I won from ya few years ago.

Comment

Put it on ebay with no reserve and start the bidding at $1...

Or you could start at $50,000...

My guess? Between $50,000 and $60,000...
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

If my memory serves me right, I remember that Lacewood Soloist on Ebay a couple years ago and got outbid for it. I remember being so upset I couldn`t sleep that night!! Man, I wanted that guitar so bad. I didn`t know you got that one bro. How was she when you got her? I am glad you got her though and I didn`t even realize that was you that won her If you ever want to sell her separately, please let me know Very nice!!

Jack

Comment

Awesome variety..love the Vinnie Vincent

Comment

have you decided when the sale is going to be?
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                          If my memory serves me right, I remember that Lacewood Soloist on Ebay a couple years ago and got outbid for it. I remember being so upset I couldn`t sleep that night!! Man, I wanted that guitar so bad. I didn`t know you got that one bro. How was she when you got her? I am glad you got her though and I didn`t even realize that was you that won her If you ever want to sell her separately, please let me know Very nice!!

Jack
                          It's a cool axe but nothing outrageously outstanding tonally. The hardware is pitted pretty badly and the frets were in dire need of a polish when I got her. Jackson really effed up in that they mixed the red with the clear poly and just kept layering it on until you can just barely see the grain in the body. Seems a shame to mute the wood so badly when the grain pattern is so stunning. All in all not bad but I'm not blown away.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                            have you decided when the sale is going to be?
                            I've registered the domains, a buddy who owns a consulting company sprung for the Adobe Master Suite so I'm set on web tools, gotta arrange hosting and I'll be off and running. Unfortunately I'm buried here and it's going to be a few weeks before I get started on the site.

Comment

OK since yer asking dude- I'll take the VVV, Big Red, and PD Rhoads.
                              Last edited by fullshred; 08-14-2007, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X