No announcement yet.

The ugliest guitar you own thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I win, I didn't even have to post one of mine in this thread to have an entry.

Of course mine posted above are three of the coolest looking guitars I've ever seen in person.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
      I win, I didn't even have to post one of mine in this thread to have an entry.

Of course mine posted above are three of the coolest looking guitars I've ever seen in person.
      you own a Xoraxe? :ROTF:
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        you own a Xoraxe? :ROTF:
        I almost bought one a few years back when there was one on the 'bay for a bit over $3k.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
          Oh, you know those big fugly, nonfunctioning-properly, floppy, tonesucking, shitty, utterly VALUE KILLING hunks of crap they used on a lot of them 80's guitars.

Can you tell I'm a Floyd guy?
          Not meaning to threadjack, IMHO you can say a lot about Kahlers, but tone sucking isn't one of them! I prefer string thrus myself, but a kahler I would take over a floyd anyday.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
          X