• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
    I saw that picture and immediatly three names popped into my head:

Skolnick, Pebber and Heartfielder.

You guys are ev0l.

No, no, no! Only I can make that designation, and there shall only be one!

Comment

I was wondering how long that'd take
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
        Done that !!!

In fact I sold my Purple Neon 540P-SH to a guy from there. He happens to live in Indonesia. Deal went very well.

I still don't know anyone who's owned 4 of them !!!
        How much did shipping cost for that? I ask because a guy on jemsite wants my RG20th but he's in Singapore, so I was curious about a ballpark figure before I even consider it. Also, isn't it kind of a pain in the ass with all the customs paperwork, or is it not too bad? Thanks.

Oh, and sweet 540! I've always liked those, especially DY. And the Practice What You Preach graphic.
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
          How much did shipping cost for that? I ask because a guy on jemsite wants my RG20th but he's in Singapore, so I was curious about a ballpark figure before I even consider it. Also, isn't it kind of a pain in the ass with all the customs paperwork, or is it not too bad? Thanks.

Oh, and sweet 540! I've always liked those, especially DY. And the Practice What You Preach graphic.
          Shippings about $100.00 or so. Only one extra form for customs. Not bad at all. If you get the price you're looking for it's worth the extra 5 minutes.

Comment

$100! Wow, who did you use? I shipped a white Jem to the UK about three years ago (UPS), and it cost almost 300 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
              $100! Wow, who did you use? I shipped a white Jem to the UK about three years ago (UPS), and it cost almost 300 bucks!
              That was your mistake ... You were missing an "S" ... USPS !!!

NEVER UPS for international shipping !!!!

Comment

Ah, thank you sensei! I'll check it out with USPS.

And congrats again on your 540PII!

Comment

Working...
                X