Latest additions to the family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest additions to the family!

Well it's not exactly recent but the bits I needed got here last week! So big thanks to Pebber for this one I got it from him without tuners and a tremolo. It seems to have a bit more grunt than my first 560. I need to do a couple of tweaks to it and it will be perfect for me. It's more red than it looks in the pictures.

so I had to get this to get the parts! Yes it's well and truly fucked!

But even with all that damage, do you know it still played rather well and sounded really good apart from the pots and switches being a tinsy bit scratchy. Well you'd be scratchy as well if you'd been for a swim! It was almost a shame to split her up but needs must.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Hell send it to me I'll fix the neck and repaint it.Free right?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I thought about turning it into a clock for the wall,

I think some glue injected into the scarf joint and a good clamping would fix the neck, but as for the body, I think it's best left as a relic!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

congrats man red guitars rock!
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Congrats but what's with the celebrity gossip mag in the background? Keeping up on your posh spice info?
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
          X