My new BC Rich Gunslinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new BC Rich Gunslinger

I finally have bought a guitar worth bragging about. The guitar is amazing.
    The neck is small but very comfortable. I love the scalloped lower frets. I went Eddie on the guitar and it stayed in tune! I am starting to love maple boards too. The back of the neck has some flame to it-I bet if it had a tung oil finish it would really stand out. Hmm....

Gunslingers are great guitars.
    There's a lot of love for them among the folks on this board.

Comment

I had that one a long time ago sold it at a guitar show in Nashville.If this is the same one it originaly had a Schaller humbucker with two rows of adjustable poles,Gotoh floyd and CTS 500k pot.
      I sold this one, a Model 5A, a model 5FX to one guy.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Great score! Every bit as good as a San Dimas Charvel at a fraction of the price. These were great guitars.

Comment

i was watching that ......
          Great score....
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I had that one a long time ago sold it at a guitar show in Nashville.If this is the same one it originaly had a Schaller humbucker with two rows of adjustable poles,Gotoh floyd and CTS 500k pot.
            I sold this one, a Model 5A, a model 5FX to one guy.
            sounds like my guitar. the guy I bought it from just bought it from a guy in OHIO. small world .

Comment

That looks great! Seems like prices on those non-"Class Axe" era ones like this are going up on the bay, too.

Comment

Nice score, I remember looking at that one to. Very cool guitar. Maybe one day I will find me one.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

I had a Snakeskin Gunslinger which was great , But had to get rid of it because of some problems with the floyd posts. It was a great guitar though.

Comment

Looks great dude!

Comment

Working...
                    X