Heartfield!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartfield!!

I just picked up a Heartfield Talon of some sort. Does anyone know much info on these? It's off white w/black pickgaurd. It has an original Floyd Rose and 2 Dimarzio humbuckers and a single coil in the middle. I'm pretty stoked, it plays great. Oh yeah, 24 frets and Gotoh tuners as well if that helps ID'ing it. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Sounds like a Talon III to me. Great guitars!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

That'd be a Talon II. The Talon III's had a Floyd Rose Pro and 22 frets. Great guitar. Good luck with it. And lemme know if you ever wanna part with it. I have 5 or 6 Talons but no Talon II.

Go to www.heartfield-central.com for all the info you'd ever want on Heartfield guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
        That'd be a Talon II. The Talon III's had a Floyd Rose Pro and 22 frets. Great guitar. Good luck with it. And lemme know if you ever wanna part with it. I have 5 or 6 Talons but no Talon II.

Go to www.heartfield-central.com for all the info you'd ever want on Heartfield guitars.
        Hey thanks for the link!

Comment

damn now i really miss my EXII in autmn gold. It looks just like one of those in the site. I loved that guitar.
          Gil

Comment

Well, after several hours of play (I can't seem to put it down), I've come to the conclusion that THIS THING FRIGGIN RAWKS!!! The neck is extremely comfortable and fast, tuning stability even after some serious trem action is great. This guitar has been at a local Mom and Pop music store for a couple of years. I've eye balled it on several occasions but never took the time to check it out. I'm glad I did. I got a great deal on it too, which makes it even sweeter. I'm thinking of doing a refin on it though. The original color is supposed to be Mystic white, but it has yellowed over time. Has some checking on the back and only a couple of noticible dings. The Dimarzios still sound good though so they will stay. Pics to follow, maybe later today.

Comment

I was going to say
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Now with pics!!

Here's some shots!

Comment

I had one years ago,when they first came out.My friend sold it to me for $250.00 signed by Vinne Moore too. His Dad was a top guy for Trans World music. My friend is a Strat guy,I had for awhile than traded it in for something.
                  Mine was white(pearl white IIRC). .its a Fender right? Says Heartfield by Fender.
                  Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

See ? I told you guys they were good !!! That's why I have a boat load of 'em !!!

Comment

They certainly rock balls! I love my talon IV and I'm keeping it all original. When dad snagged it some of the bridge had seized, but after some minor surgery (and trying to find a 9/64 allen key for the floyd pro) it shreds balls like it used to

and I love the yellowed mystic white pearl! Mines very slightly-off cream

Comment

They are under rated guitars, they have quality Fuji Gen Gakki craftsmanship.

Comment

Working...
                        X