Pretty interesting Ibanez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty interesting Ibanez

Never seen this one before till i browsed the used pages.

Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.

I quite like that
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

that looks like a bad pair of satin pants...
      Hail yesterday

Comment

A pair of yours?
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          that looks like a bad pair of satin pants...
          Wait, I'm confused. Do you call trousers pants like those yanks or do you mean real pants? :ROTF:
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

cheap as well
            no sig.....

Comment

I saw this one last night... yep, i browsed all 182 pages of used GC stuff!
              Now thats 3 hours i will never get back! One thing about GC purchases..
              you have 14 days (on used gear) to be sure of your purchase...(and heres the good part)
              Return it to your LOCAL GC for a full refund! Even if you bought it 1800
              miles away. Now thats a good program! Sometimes there are smokin
              deals on Carvins, or older Washburns too. Im amazed at the Jazz boxes
              that are not popular these days... you can save 75% off of MAP
              Last edited by Robert Burns; 08-13-2007, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Which Ibanez are you talking about?
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                  I saw this one last night... yep, i browsed all 182 pages of used GC stuff!
                  Now thats 3 hours i will never get back! One thing about GC purchases..
                  you have 14 days (on used gear) to be sure of your purchase...(and heres the good part)
                  Return it to your LOCAL GC for a full refund! Even if you bought it 1800
                  miles away. Now thats a good program! Sometimes there are smokin
                  deals on Carvins, or older Washburns too. Im amazed at the Jazz boxes
                  that are not popular these days... you can save 75% off of MAP
                  *************** What in the hell is this post doing here? I laughed
                  when i saw it.. it got moved somehow from an Ebay posting about a
                  month ago..i love computers!

Comment

That link doesn't work for me. It just sends me to GCs home page. GRRRR!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                    X