No announcement yet.

Picked Up A '57 Custom VOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a great looking Les Paul, Ralph. Everyone should have at least one nice LPC. Although, I am sure Jeff A believes there are not enough good ones to go around. Glad I got mine already.:ROTF:
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I see your point, I guess you're right. Me I'd rather "use" it myself, but I believe some people wanna get the feel from the beginning. If it was a simple modification of the neck shape or stuff like that that would still make the guitar BRAND NEW, then sure, I'd go with that. But this thing everything "worn", I mean, the "used guitar feel", to me, doesn't need to show on the hardware or finish... At least that's what I understood when I read the Ibanez Prestige ad's back in the 90's saying "you like the feel of a broken in guitar neck... so do we! we've spent years designing the perfect necks with the used feel... blah blah blah".

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
        We need to get your neck fixed (Chiropractor?), so you can play those cool guitars again!
        Thank god for my mahogany Charvel!
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
        X