Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

the fuck have I started gassing for a butterscotch telecaster?
    I'm glad I'm going away on holiday as I'd probably buy one on fleabay just because my willy is hard for one...

Hmmm nice...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

You have strange taste in guitars my friend. Bluddy rainbow coloured Ibanez'es and yellow fenders...
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

well, they are great guitars!!! i LOVE my tele. shawn (whom i haven't seen on here for a while) has a GREAT vintage tele that he let me play that got me gassing for one....

get it. they are awesome!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        the fuck have I started gassing for a butterscotch telecaster?
        I'm glad I'm going away on holiday as I'd probably buy one on fleabay just because my willy is hard for one...

Hmmm nice...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
        I know why...it's because they are beautiful, feel nice and sound exactly like they are supposed to...
        I think that's why anyway.
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

my other guitarist was just saying after practice the other night that he's thinking about putting down the acoustic for a couple of numbers and strapping on an electric.

I've been telling him for ages that he's a tele player. That guitar (in the pic) is pretty much exactly the guitar I described to him as what I could see him playing. Simple, and something you can pound on. Suits a ham-fisted strummer
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Ever since I listened to Stairway to Heaven and found out that Jimmy actually used a tele instead of his LP to record the studio version, I've been looking out for one . But at the end of the day, I've no funds left to get a nice tele because of all the jackson purchases. However, the one you have in the pics looks awesome!!
            Sam

Comment

Get a Squier Tele, as you'll probably end up like me and get bored of looking at it after about a month and go repaint it and hack it up

Comment

Why? Because they look great. Blonde Teles with a maple neck are just tits.
                Last edited by fett; 08-24-2007, 02:29 PM.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Awesome guitars...everybody should either own or want to own one!

Comment

Blonde Teles are classics. I know what you mean about cases of G.A.S.. I was jonesing for a black Les Paul for months, till I finally got one. Man, I'm in love! hehe.
                    I'm not Ron!

Comment

Teles kick major ass!!
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I know where there is a very nice Tele. But, it is a weird light almost pea green color. It looks awful. It it was Blonde I would be very interested. Teles are just the barebones icon look in electric guitars. There are like '65 Mustangs. They are beautiful.
                        Last edited by fett; 08-24-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

You compare a Tele to a Mustang?! How DARE you! hehe.
                          I'm not Ron!

Comment

I can see their appeal. Teles like that are classic for suure.. I still hate the tele shape though and I find them uncomfortable, I'm more of a strat/V guy (:
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

The "Car". Silly boy

Comment

Working...
                              X