Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran Guitars

Does anyone here on the boards own one?
    can you compare it to another guitar for me?
    ive been looking at many custom guitars and i was pointed towards them so i could check them out. but i never heard any comparisons.

I would direct you to the Search function, as there are lots of threads about Ran.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i had just searched "Ran Guitars" and came up with only a few posts about it. Maybe im using the search function wrong but i know every post i found had a possitive response. What do some of yous think of there prices though?

Comment

Dariusz is swamped with work recently, you're looking at probably 10+ months wait. His base prices are on his website. Use the form on the site for a custom quote. His prices have gone up a good bit because he has had to hire a bunch of people. I'm still waiting on mine from him.
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

They quoted me at about $4000 for one design i had and now im waiting for the quote on the guitar that im looking to get built. I dont wanna give them the go ahead and get something that may play like shit.
          do they play simular to any other brand?

Comment

ah the annual Ran thread is here

I've heard good things about them quality and playability wise. Some people here (at leats 1) have one, I'm sure they'll tell you more.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
              X