Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper than a night of drinking!

Just grabbed one of these for hahas.

Musician's Friend adds a fresh Stupid Deal of the Day every day. These deals are in limited quantities so act now to get the best deals across every instrument category.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

I was thinking about this as well.... is there any way to get that speedloader to work with normal strings? The damn things go for $225 by themselves.

Comment

Damn, I just noticed that the string prices are double!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Yeah, I just picked up 10 packs at Guitar Center for $2.99 each. They were in the bargain band wanted $5.99 each. I talked to the clerk and asked for a better price if I bought 10 and got a much better price.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by krimson View Post
          Yeah, I just picked up 10 packs at Guitar Center for $2.99 each. They were in the bargain band wanted $5.99 each. I talked to the clerk and asked for a better price if I bought 10 and got a much better price.
          I'll have to do that, I bet they don't move too many of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
            I was thinking about this as well.... is there any way to get that speedloader to work with normal strings? The damn things go for $225 by themselves.
            I know we talked about this on another thread, correct me if I am wrong. I think that one has Ping Floyd on it.
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

It does. But for $99. Who cares?
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                It does. But for $99. Who cares?
                Exactly. Its was this or a Squier Bullet, take your pick. :ROTF: I kinda wish I didn't miss out on this though

Comment

Looks like I'm joining the $99 Fett club!

Comment

Damn I missed it...
                    I would have stripped the Floyd off of it for that price.
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                      You could put the speedloader on a guitar with a regular lock nut for regular strings.

Comment

No you can't. There are big tips on both ends and the strings are an exact length. Am I wrong? In fact, there are two exact lengths for the 2 scale lengths they made.
                        Last edited by fett; 08-28-2007, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                          You could put the speedloader on a guitar with a regular lock nut for regular strings.
                          Nope... won't work.
                          First time you dive bomb it, the ball end of the string will slip in the saddle.
                          -Rick

Comment

When you get the guitar, you will see. I have one.
                            Last edited by fett; 08-28-2007, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krimson View Post
                              Looks like both the guitars -AND- the strings are in the bargain bin......Wonder how long it'll be before they continue the strings altogether.............I don't believe you can use non-Speadloader strings on these trems, can you?

Comment

Working...
                              X