No announcement yet.

Just Had to Get One of These!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are going to think I'm nuts but I just found one for $1000 cheaper and just now scooped it off ebay! For $1000 I had to switch.

There is as chip in the one I just bought which is kind of a bummer. But it has the piezo and the Roland Synth capability. I think this one will be sort of a collector guitar. This one is the very top of the line all the bells and whistles model.

I like the H-S-H better than the H-S-S and the only reason I was going to get the Green one is because you can't find these anymore.

Here are the pics of the one I just bought.

THE CHIP.........ANY WAY TO REPAIR????

Last edited by shredmonster; 09-06-2007, 04:01 PM.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shredmonster View Post
      You guys are going to think I'm nuts but I just found one for $1000 cheaper and just now scooped it off ebay! For $1000 I had to switch.

There is as chip in the one I just bought which is kind of a bummer. But it has the piezo and the Roland Synth capability. I think this one will be sort of a collector guitar. This one is the very top of the line all the bells and whistles model.

I like the H-S-H better than the H-S-S and the only reason I was going to get the Green one is because you can't find these anymore.

Here are the pics of the one I just bought.

THE CHIP.........ANY WAY TO REPAIR????

___ You must be going to another EBAY? Ive never seen this one?
      And im confused? Did you buy both the green one above, and
      now this synth 13 pin one too? Or is the "Chipped" one going back?
      I think that chip can be repaired though... just may take a few weeks.

Comment

I don't know how I found this one. Just browsing and the comapny selling is in Hong Kong and has a great rating. I don't think it was on ebay for more than a few minutes when I spotted it! hehehehehehe!!!!!

They only had a buy now option - that was it.

I think these are only going to go up in value.

I did not call my credit card number in on the green one - that one is on consignment at Guitarhanger.

No the chipped one is mine. I committed to it. I just have to try to figure out a way to fix it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Wow.... those are both very nice. I like the first one better but maybe it is just a color preference. Either way, congrats on the score! I love Brian Moore guitars. I have wanted one for a while but I ended up going with a Parker instead...speaking of which, I got your myspace message a while back. Sorry I have not yet responded. I will try to get back to you asap.

I'd like to try one of those out some time...
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

wow...you did good, chip and all, 1k difference is hard to pass. Plus you get piezo's which are cool as hell (buddy has em in an Anderson) and an ebony board (looks like it anyway). I like the H-S-H better as well.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Wow, I didnt realize how much of an arch there really is.That thing is on fire.
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Yeah....great deal. I like the finish on the green one better,but like you said,$1,000 difference plus the upgraded electronics,and the H-S-H pup
                configuration make this one a no brainer. If it were mine I would'nt stress
                out over the chip. It's not really that bad.

Comment

Working...
                X