Ibanez RB10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RB10

How would you wire this? I got the guitar in pieces, wiring completely off. Two stacked tapped HB's, 1 std 2-wire HB. Space for one pot, one toggle. I like to split the neck HB. Also has five-way blade. Here's a similar model, mine is teal.

take a 5 way schaller megaswitsch, that one automatically splits the neck pup in the "in between" position or take a push pull for splitting both the bridge and neck pup with the standard 5 way

Comment

I guess I could use a microswitch. I have no clue how the factory setup was, but I doubt if that mini toggle was setup for coil tap. The pups were tied off on the taps, and the switch only had three poles, not six. The five-way blade is ok, I don't really want to go and replace it.

Comment

Here's a link to the Ibanez wiring diagram for RBM10:

Comment

Thanks, MD....looks like someone removed the original Bridge HB. The original was coil tapped. I'll just move the tap option to the neck.
          EDIT: No, wrong, It was a two wire, the diagram says tap, but it looks more like a kill. I wired it up tonight, everything seems good. Now I have to complete the neck repair someone fudged up.
          Thanks a million for the diagram. It saved me a ton of time.
          Last edited by Cygnus X1; 10-10-2007, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X