Nice Kelly?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Kelly?!?

Dave Linsk has always been a Jackson fan, used his King Kelly Custom on the live Overkill DVD a couple years ago, and he had the first Double Rhoads/King V in the '80s before Robbin Crosby. Now he's got this weird new Kelly rip-off with cut-outs and long horn. Anyone know what company made it?

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Not nice - fugly
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Looks to me like a rip-off of Brad's "King Kutt" Kelly design? From the JCF gallery...

Comment

is there any clue on the headstock?
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

On his website he has "K. Loud custom guitars" listed on his Gear page?
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

3 a side headstock totally doesn't work for me.

Comment

No binding on neck? Covered pups? Blegh.

Comment

Such a waste of a nice quilt top.

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                  On his website he has "K. Loud custom guitars" listed on his Gear page?
                  I guess that's what it is. They made this cool Explorer for Overkill's rhythm guitar player, Derek Tailer, and you can clearly see that name on the headstock. I can't find a website or anything else about them, though.

Comment

Not sure if this is them but it maybe http://www.myspace.com/loudguitars

Comment

^Not the same, but still, wonder why there's no site to speak of..?

Comment

OK I think i stumbled onto a builders website of k.loud custom guitars. He clearly has dave linsk guitar as it was being built and says he is a builder...
                        oh and here is the link to myspace http://www.myspace.com/willoud Looks like they made 2 versions of it too!...I accept paypal plz! lol

Comment

Cool! I actually noticed in the last couple Overkill CDs, KLoud Guitars are mentioned in the liner notes. Guess they never really had an official website.

Comment

i dunno...a kelly with an iceman horn just doesnt look right to me...d.m.
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

In the 1st pic, his forearm is covering up the cutout on the top of the body. I wonder if the cutout digs into his arm while playing! Well, it's nice to see him play something different than the green epiphone LP that I've seen him the last couple times I caught overkill live.
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                              X