seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seen this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! my agile is a great guitar, but the claim that this guy makes is CRAZY!!!!!!

http://www.rondomusic.com/BrandonLeeGaines.html
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Brandon who?
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Did you see the new model? Kinda cool..

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Well, the Hornet does look like a DV8, but does it PLAY like a DV8?
        Are they neck through?
        My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

I believe they are set-neck.

I read that quote too, and laughed out loud. I'm sure they are decent guitars, but on par with USA Jacksons? NO WAY IN HELL.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
            Did you see the new model? Kinda cool..

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1328.html
            That is pretty hot

Comment

They beat the life out of a USA Jackson cos the 10 Agiles you could buy with that money ganged up on the one King V...

Comment

gotta love this douche.....

he is so evil that the turd i was about to drop shot so far BACK up my intestines that i can taste shit....

oh and he is the designer of that AWESOME rhoads-type guitar.....YEE-HAA!!!!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                  That is pretty hot
                  +1

Anything with inverted crosses rules.

Hail Satan \m/

Comment

ouch are they allowed to publicly diss other brands??

Comment

well, it isn't the company doing the dissing, it is the "endorser". carvin does it all the time in their catalogs.....
                      GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

I think their RR copy could really give the RR24 a run for its money... appropriate binding color and a neck pickup at half the price!

Comment

and it was all lookin g quite good til....

Comment

I have recently become an Agile owner, and I swear, I can't believe how good the quality is on the one I have. I got one of the PRS knockoffs, and it is smokin'! Plays fantastic...super fast neck, nice flametop, great paintjob, and really does look like a PRS except for the headstock. For less than $300, I will be buying many more of these things. I think I'm going to get one with a Floyd next. For you guys who haven't tried them, they really do feel, look, and play like an expensive instrument, and I do have expensive USA stuff to compare it to. I was floored when I got mine. Plus you can send them back if you don't like 'em.
                            Dana <~~~
                            '85 Rhoads Custom
                            '86 SD Str*t
                            '86 Model 4 (5)
                            '87 Model 1
                            '87 Model 6
                            '88 Model 3DR
                            '90 650 XL
                            '94 KE-3
                            '97 DR Amberburst
                            '97 Dinky BOFlames
                            '05 SD Copperhead

Comment

"... I was strickly playing Jackson USA King Vs..."

"...they have yet to subdue to any kind of damage..."

Now that he plays a $200 guitar, maybe he can treat himself to an English class.

Comment

Working...
                              X