seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markD View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! my agile is a great guitar, but the claim that this guy makes is CRAZY!!!!!!

The Worm Wood Project? So that's what they're made of! :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Careful Joe! Azrael knows all...

I don't want to know what "compostion" is. Sounds scary!:ROTF:

Check out his myspace page:

MorVorA's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

He needs bandmates. I think Mr. Cool Ice may be available.
      Last edited by dg; 11-08-2007, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
        and it was all lookin g quite good til....

http://www.rondomusic.com/product755.html
        Why not? The bridge on a Fender is THE most important reasons I will never buy one. A TOM on a fender would be awesome! And a Humbucker for the bridge would have been a good addition too.

Sam

Comment

And WHO are their endorsees? I havent heard of any of them.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
            Why not? The bridge on a Fender is THE most important reasons I will never buy one. A TOM on a fender would be awesome! And a Humbucker for the bridge would have been a good addition too.
            A stoptail looks gay on a Fender Strat, IMO. If you don't like a vintage trem or two-point fulcrum trem that Strats use, just get a hardtail version like I did.

Comment

IMO the strat would look better string-through, the stoptail looks silly. At least the Reaper has the jack on the upper horn. Who ever thought putting it on the lower horn on a Rhoads shape would be a good idea?
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

But I hate this version too! The thing I hate about it is the fact that if I decide to raise the action, I have to adjust 12 tiny screws instead of what would have been just 2 screws on a TOM.

I can never get the strings to follow the curve of the fretboard and with fender's "round" fretboard radius it makes it even harder.

In fact, the bridge is the MOST important reason I dont own any Ibanez hard-tails. That and the "ibenhad" thing.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                A stoptail looks gay on a Fender Strat, IMO. If you don't like a vintage trem or two-point fulcrum trem that Strats use, just get a hardtail version like I did.
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                  But I hate this version too! The thing I hate about it is the fact that if I decide to raise the action, I have to adjust 12 tiny screws instead of what would have been just 2 screws on a TOM.

I can never get the strings to follow the curve of the fretboard and with fender's "round" fretboard radius it makes it even harder.

In fact, the bridge is the MOST important reason I dont own any Ibanez hard-tails. That and the "ibenhad" thing.
                  LOL You suck! :ROTF: J/K

It's really not that hard to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    LOL You suck! :ROTF: J/K
                    I know!
                    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                      Careful Joe! Azrael knows all...

I don't want to know what "compostion" is. Sounds scary!:ROTF:

Check out his myspace page:

MorVorA's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

He needs bandmates. I think Mr. Cool Ice may be available.

Bwahahahahaha~!~!

Isn't Azrael the cat on the Smurfs? :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One thing I noticed about that brandon guy is the head stock on his has a different logo and looks to have a signature on it, I'm sure the guitar he plays and the one of the site are not the same guitar or quality.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Isn't Azrael the cat on the Smurfs? :ROTF:
                          Yes, and Gargamel is going to get him!

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                            Did you see the new model? Kinda cool..

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1328.html
                            They'll sell a shit ton of these just because of the EMG's and inverted crosses. Pretty ballsy move to put those on a production model.

Comment

Nothing on the rondo site made me go wow look at that.Blah and meh.
                              Azrael.... Holy Shit!!! another fag Norweigan metal poser.
                              Give me a break why would you even think it would be cool to look like that?
                              Strikes fear in my heart FO SHO'.
                              I wonder what his boy freind looks like?The Tin Man?
                              Holy schnikies what is this world coming to?
                              Last edited by straycat; 11-10-2007, 04:10 AM.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                                Nothing on the rondo site made me go wow look at that.Blah and meh.
                                Azrael.... Holy Shit!!! another fag Norweigan metal poser.
                                Give me a break why would you even think it would be cool to look like that?
                                Strikes fear in my heart FO SHO'.
                                I wonder what his boy freind looks like?The Tin Man?
                                Holy schnikies what is this world coming to?
                                Do you have a problem with Norwegians now?
                                My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Working...
                                X