seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
    Do you have a problem with Norwegians now?
    Yeah, that was a pretty fucking stupid thing to say.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      Careful Joe! Azrael knows all...

I don't want to know what "compostion" is. Sounds scary!:ROTF:

Check out his myspace page:

MorVorA's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

He needs bandmates. I think Mr. Cool Ice may be available.
      What the hell is wrong with this dude? I mean, listen to the songs... just listen!

Assrail, pleeeeeeeeease stop making "music". This is incredibly bad, I can't believe my ears. It makes me pissed off... FUCK, this sucks!!! I've never heard a more sorry attempt at Black Metal. There aren't many good black metal bands outside Norway... Norway has always been, and will probably always be the masters of Black Metal.

"Morvora records in D and records with the Agile for rhythms with stock everything and it sounds great" - Yeah, great... absolutely great. Simply amazing... I'm floored by the quality of both the music and the quality of the recording...
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        gotta love this douche.....

he is so evil that the turd i was about to drop shot so far BACK up my intestines that i can taste shit....

oh and he is the designer of that AWESOME rhoads-type guitar.....YEE-HAA!!!!!!
        Oh, WHAT THE F*** is THAT SH*T?!! Pathetic. I HATE assholes who try to act all f'in bad. All you look is stupid, douche. Yeah, makeup REALLY makes you look baddass, dude.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post

Pussified to the extreme.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
            Oh, WHAT THE F*** is THAT SH*T?!! Pathetic. I HATE assholes who try to act all f'in bad. All you look is stupid, douche. Yeah, makeup REALLY makes you look baddass, dude.
            tell that to KISS.

to each his own. If he likes makeup, he can do whatever he wants. Just dont diss Jackson guitars.
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              tell that to KISS.
              If I had the chance, I would........Actually, I kinda DID have a chance to say it to Ace, but he probably wouldn't have realized he was being spoken to, anyway. The dude was oblivious to the world around him (..as a kite).
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
              X