No announcement yet.

Bad Horsie In The House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, for your first Ibanez that would be the one I would have picked.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Welcome to the Jem Club!
      Strat God Music
      http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

It's not a Jackson, but it is bad ass. I might have to buy one of those.
        "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

Comment

might wanna head over to ibanez rules so you can read up on how to protect that thing. its not all wood so be careful!

Comment

Sweet. I like how the graphic changes from pants and shoes to lawn and fence. :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Sweet. I like how the graphic changes from pants and shoes to lawn and fence. :ROTF:
              Yeah, I can change the graphic anytime I want. Just move the guitar around

Yeah, I know it's not a Jackson, but I have too many of those already
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Congrats! I love the chrome, just get a chrome vine and it will be perfect!
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

How did you get that really nice fence grass and side walk paint job:ROTF:.

Looks great just don't scratch it.

Comment

Very cool-looking guitar. How difficult has it been to keep it clean? It looks like that would be quite a job.

By the way, if you do a replacement neck, consider a reverse headstock. I think Ibanez's headstock looks really cool reversed.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
                      Very cool-looking guitar. How difficult has it been to keep it clean? It looks like that would be quite a job.

By the way, if you do a replacement neck, consider a reverse headstock. I think Ibanez's headstock looks really cool reversed.
                      Well, I've been using a microfiber towel and that works just fine so far. Also, after I re-strung it, I cleaned some areas up using a little bit of Meguire's Plastic Polish and the microfiber towel.

Reversed, Hmm. Now that's an idea!
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
                        How did you get that really nice fence grass and side walk paint job:ROTF:.

Looks great just don't scratch it.
                        I went to the Mike Learn School of Airbrushing. I'm getting better all the time!

Comment

Working...
                        X